PSP developer Joel16 has progressed his impressive PSP application called Cyanogenmod PSP-C. This application goal is to be like the famous IR Shell psp homebrew, but with a much cleaner look inspired by the Android Cyanogenmod UI. The developer has been adding various function and features since the UI portion of the app is very polished. In Alpha Version 2.1 there was the addition of a working file browser, plus various other additions and fixes. View all the details in the changelogs below to see the changes in Alpha Builds v2.0 & v2.1

What is CyanogenMod PSP-C?

This is a C port of my CyanogenMod Shell. This isn't a port of cyanogenmod for android, it's a project created from scratch. It will never allow you to run android apps, the psp system doesn't have the hardware capabilities to run android. It's purpose is similar to that of "iR Shell", but with a UI inspired by CyanogenMod. If developers are intrested, feel free to contact me through my email: [email protected]

Changes in Alpha Build 2.1:

Added New version (Alpha Build 2.1) The file manager may have some issues, I haven't tested properly, but most of it seems to work. I'll add functions like cut/copy/paste in future updates, for now all I've added is navigation.

Features:
•Redefined analog controls (The directional keys can no longer be used to navigate the cursor.) I can revert this if users don't like it.
•Display current directory in file manager.
•Added folder icons in file manager. (For now all the files have a 'unknown' file icon. I'll add their respective icons later. (For example .png & .txt)
Fixes:
•Fixed Apollo, and Messages (apps) not being able to be launched from the home screen.
•Fixed file manager.

https://mega.co.nz/#%21DRYB0JTL%21BB...edQTKky7qk3Y7g