Thread: Gizmondo to fight PSP with widescreen version

Blog Entries

Default Gizmondo to fight PSP with widescreen version

Tiger Telematics seems to be under the impression that what’s realllllly hurting the Gizmondo in the marketplace is its diminutive aspect ratio. Next year we’re likely to see a new version of the console roll out in widescreen form which, as Tiger CEO Mike Carrender notes, will be “not dissimilar in the size to the screen of the Sony PSP.” Well, maybe after they’ve worked through their screen envy they’ll start to realize there may be some, uh, other factors plaguing their console.

Is this for real i doubt very much they will ever put out a widescreen version they still havent put the thing out in the usa they have no chance just give it up already nokia couldnt do it and they have money. i would love to try the game colors though i just love handheld games. there just doesnt seem like there is any room for anybody but sony and nintendo the psp is getting better all the time

you know the gp32 and the upcoming gpx2 sold pretty well. hell, in my eyes gp32 kicked gba's ass last time (not in the purchases made, just in coolness). if gpx2 ever decided to go mainstream, i really believe it would be a contender. as gizmondo dosnt have nearly the experiance the gp32 had i think its really got no place to go.

Thread Information