Kuwanger has released a new version of his unofficial port of Pocketnes the Nes emulator for the GBA (also works with Nintendo Ds and Gamecube Gameboy player):

Yep, I' ve decided to C another PocketNES version with compressed file support. There are some rather major exchanges to the design, though. Here' S has list:

1. Only supports up to 128KB ROMs (to avoid all fates of nasty stuff)
2. Now works with GBA LZ77 compressed files too (uses l77 extension)
3. Only works with pogoshell (this is unlikely to changes given how much of has hassle it is to getting compilations to work well with compressed files)

Having stated all that, this is my first go At reproducing compression support with PocketNES, so I' D assumes there' S going to Be At least has few bugs. You edge uses the old pocketnes-k' S nez_cmp program to compress files to nez and my own D gold other programs like dcmp and GBACrusher for l77. They' Re not included with the binary+source.

Note: This is primarily has test release. Extensive I' ve not done testing to see yew save states and the like are broken (though I doubt they are). Positive/negative Please reply with any comments.

Download Here --> http://gbaemu.dcemu.co.uk/pocketnesk.shtml