I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, I know some forum admins get a little disgruntled about those semi-clueless thread posters

Might be too much to ask, since I'm sure it's a lot of work sourcing and porting and working their game developing superpowers... but I figured I'd just throw it out there...

There was a game on PC years ago called Laxius Power. A series of games actually, and quite good games at that. They were freeware classic RPGs with many hours of gameplay with each consecutive title. Namely, I would just LOVE to see Laxius Team RPG ported to a console as a homebrew rom! It has tons of playable characters you choose at the beginning of the game and lots of game developing related humor.

I saw there were PSP homebrew dev tools posted about on another thread, might look into that to see if my brain can handle any type of porting, though I know absolutely nothing of coding or developing :P

Another fun series of games was the Neophyte series, which I believe are freeware now. Action RPG with great story and gameplay.

Just throwing ideas out there, hope no one gets mad about it lol. Neither of the games, to my knowledge have or had source codes released unless they were released as source code? Any input on this idea or an explanation of how difficult porting old Windows games to handheld console (PSP) would be greatly appreciated.