Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "5 min install" for PS3 GTA IV

Quote Originally Posted by lmtlmt View Post
    the "2 episodic contents" are probably just 1 mission each, lol :rofl:
    Nice speculation, my friend. But I will wait for official news.

DCEmu Legend

I don't see what they are complaining about. All it really proves is that Micro$#@! is stupid for being so half-assed with their products. Why? Lets see:

-PS3, everyone can (or rather should) install to the HDD. Why is that? because everyone who owns a PS3 has an HDD.

-360 the "Core" unit didn't have an HDD, nor the option to upgrade later from what I heard. So developers MUST make a product to meet the lowest common denominator (Xbox360s without an HDD), therefore the game must have an optional install, or none at all.

Glad I own a PS3; at least Sony looks towards the future, rather than "well we'll just make another console and force everyone to buy that if you want to keep playing our games."

Quote Originally Posted by F9zDark View Post
    I don't see what they are complaining about. All it really proves is that Micro$#@! is stupid for being so half-assed with their products. Why? Lets see:

-PS3, everyone can (or rather should) install to the HDD. Why is that? because everyone who owns a PS3 has an HDD.

-360 the "Core" unit didn't have an HDD, nor the option to upgrade later from what I heard. So developers MUST make a product to meet the lowest common denominator (Xbox360s without an HDD), therefore the game must have an optional install, or none at all.

Glad I own a PS3; at least Sony looks towards the future, rather than "well we'll just make another console and force everyone to buy that if you want to keep playing our games."
    Thank you, those were my thoughts exactly. People just keep ragging on the PS3's install times without thinking about why their version never has mandated installs.

It annoys me, really it does, to see people just complain and look at the PS3 versions of games as a piece of trash due to a one-time install that IMPROVES the game's performance.

Amen to that, people just love to complain.

I couldn't care less if there was an install or not. As long as there is the game to play, I'm happy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information