Thread: speed trouble on Virtua Tennis 2 (chankast)

Default speed trouble on Virtua Tennis 2 (chankast)

Hi mi name is Mariano, I downloaded chankast (most popular emulator?) only to play VT2. The problem is that when tennis match begins, the game slows down awfully (46 fps to 12 aprox.) I mean, every seems to be fine until match begins. I tought "my computer might be slow". My pc is a pentium IV 1.6, 512mb ram, nvidia geforce fx5200 128mb, seagate 60gb ata 5, all this mounted on an intel d845wn motherboard. Please, if somebody can help me I would apreciate that.

Sorry about my bad english!

Thanks!.

Quote Originally Posted by lahilacharnr
    Hi mi name is Mariano, I downloaded chankast (most popular emulator?) only to play VT2. The problem is that when tennis match begins, the game slows down awfully (46 fps to 12 aprox.) I mean, every seems to be fine until match begins. I tought "my computer might be slow". My pc is a pentium IV 1.6, 512mb ram, nvidia geforce fx5200 128mb, seagate 60gb ata 5, all this mounted on an intel d845wn motherboard. Please, if somebody can help me I would apreciate that.

Sorry about my bad english!

Thanks!.
    Yes your pc is too slow to emulate this game. You can also try again but this time close all apps and use + and - on num keyborard to speed up / speed down emu.

DCEmu Newbie

My advice: buy a second hand dreamcast and the game. You'll play it perfect and it will be cheaper than a new pc (besides, this emulator is far from perfect).

Thread Information