Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snes9x Emu for Wii With Wiimote/CLassic Controller Support !

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoil View Post
    Wow, that's quite the most ignorant thing I've ever read.
    Well, considering there isn't even that much text involved (and there are several versions in English out there already), it's shouldn't be very hard to release this emulator in English. So my conclusion is that the only reason to do it in Spanish only would be pure arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by Keelhaul View Post
    Well, considering there isn't even that much text involved (and there are several versions in English out there already), it's shouldn't be very hard to release this emulator in English. So my conclusion is that the only reason to do it in Spanish only would be pure arrogance.
    I wouldn't say making it Spanish-Exclusive is arrogance. I'd say it's more or less that he didn't release the source code with this release, even though the original developer of the emulator made it so that any release of this emulator was suppose to be open source.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Keelhaul View Post
    You could go learn Spanish just as easily.

I can't get the roms to work using front loading? Does anyone have a clue how to get this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information