Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.7 + ApprenticeMinusDS 0.2.6 - Genesis (SMS/GG) Emulator for Nintendo DS

Quote Originally Posted by Lordus View Post
    That would be possible of course. Actually i am trying it at the moment, and if i like how it feels, I'll probably include it as an option. While it might be helpful for some games, i am sure it'd be very disturbing in others..
    Cool, thanks for considering it. I think it would be ideal for just about any game w/ sideways scrolling (anything from Streets of Rage to Shinobi and Sonic), but I agree if implemented, the two existing setups should also remain. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be for the best. I look forward to the next release.

Dcemu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by crookedmouth View Post
    I really want to grab a GnM for you, if I can sneak it by the wife. I have a second little girl on the way. Maybe after it quiets down around my house, I will really try to grab one for you.
    Although the DSO solution is really not inconvenient at all.
    Again thanks for replying to this thread so much .
    Never sneak anything by your wife! That can have bad consequences
    No seriously, better get something nice for your little daughter then, I'll try to manage without a card. Maybe the fact that it works, if it is loaded by DSO can hint at the possible cause for the problem after all...

Quote Originally Posted by xneoken View Post
    I have 336 files in the Sega Rom folder. I try a folder with 1 file and see what happens.

EDIT: I tried it with a folder with 1 rom file and it worked. Not restarting, I load a rom in the big folder then it works. Weird. If I 1st load a rom from a folder with a lot of roms, it was hang at the loading. Last jEnesis didn't have this problem.
    That can surely be fixed, the new version just needs more memory than former versions did.. But the file handling is also far from optimal at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by -evilryu- View Post
    Sorry,how can i enable H-int?
    Touch the joypad icon to enter the settings while a game is running, then navigate to the option "H-Int" and set it to "On"...

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lordus View Post

Touch the joypad icon to enter the settings while a game is running, then navigate to the option "H-Int" and set it to "On"...
    Ok now it starts....but you said right,it's very bugged
    however thx

DCEmu Rookie

Good news: The DSO trick works and the emulator runs flawlessly, or at least as much as is possible anyway.

Bad news: Savestates/saving in game (ps4) does not work if you power cycle. If the power remains on savestates work though. Dunno if this is a bug, or simply something that hasn't been resolved yet.

GnM user with a 1gb microsd card.

Holy mother of god! VERY GOOD!

the two emulators I DESPERATELY wanted to work WITH sound and FULL SPEED

I have to put my PSP on 333Mhz to play Genesis at full speed! Take that PSP! >:3
    DON'T CLICK HERE
    98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

DCEmu Newbie

I just recently got an R4 mainly for the reason to play old emulator games on it. I just want to thank you for your time spent on this emulator. I have tried it already with Sonic 2. Music sounded a little strange and the Sonic sprite looked a bit strange but it ran at good speeds. I'll look forward to more updates, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by medj View Post
    I just recently got an R4 mainly for the reason to play old emulator games on it. I just want to thank you for your time spent on this emulator. I have tried it already with Sonic 2. Music sounded a little strange and the Sonic sprite looked a bit strange but it ran at good speeds. I'll look forward to more updates, thanks!
    To fix the Sonic sprite untick vertical scaling! He should look fine then!

DCEmu Rookie

So anybody else having problems with either and or both emulators savegames not surviving a powercycle?

Has anyone found a fix for it locking up when loading a Rom on the Max Media Dock? Also for me the SMS/GG emulator doesn't work, it gets to what appears to be the main menu and freezes.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TrekkiesUnite118 View Post
    Has anyone found a fix for it locking up when loading a Rom on the Max Media Dock? Also for me the SMS/GG emulator doesn't work, it gets to what appears to be the main menu and freezes.
    Yep, the fix is running both emulators through DSOrganize. Touchscreen will work, but Savestates will corrupt after power off

post with dso prepatched
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...0&postcount=43

Quote Originally Posted by Jeric View Post
    So anybody else having problems with either and or both emulators savegames not surviving a powercycle?
    Yes, my save states become corrupt after re-boot. Initially I thought everything worked.

Both datel products are the same.
    Last edited by crookedmouth; May 5th, 2008 at 00:01.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information