Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.7 + ApprenticeMinusDS 0.2.6 - Genesis (SMS/GG) Emulator for Nintendo DS

Quote Originally Posted by crookedmouth View Post
    Yep, the fix is running both emulators through DSOrganize. Touchscreen will work, but Savestates will corrupt after power off

post with dso prepatched
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...0&postcount=43

Yes, my save states become corrupt after re-boot. Initially I thought everything worked.

Both datel products are the same.
    That didn't work at all, now when I try to run it I get a DLDI error even though you said it didn't need patched, I tried patching it myself and it still gave me the same error.

Does jenesis have sound in the games.

DCEmu Rookie

Yep! Yep it does!

DCEmu Newbie

so chuffed this latest addition runs mega lo mania all time best ever console strat game since populous on the master system 8) which had almost infinite levels 8) only some minor gfx glitches in mega lo mania but sound works and is very playable cant wait for future release to work along side working versions of outrun and street racer ... prays 8)

DCEmu Newbie

Give yourself a pat on the back! The emulators are perfect! The GG/SMS sound is almost perfect!

I was wondering if you can add a Game Geine/Pro Action Replay for the Genisis/SMS/GG? I can't get the level select menu to appear in Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for the SMS.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TrekkiesUnite118 View Post
    That didn't work at all, now when I try to run it I get a DLDI error even though you said it didn't need patched, I tried patching it myself and it still gave me the same error.
    Wow that is tested on both MMD and the GnM(obviosly different dldi). I know it works.

What CF card are you using?

Are you sure your not using the 4gig HDD version of MMD? If you are, use the attached dldi to patch DSO.

Thanks for updating your emulator!

Quote Originally Posted by crookedmouth View Post
    Wow that is tested on both MMD and the GnM(obviosly different dldi). I know it works.

What CF card are you using?

Are you sure your not using the 4gig HDD version of MMD? If you are, use the attached dldi to patch DSO.
    Its not the HDD one, I think I would know if I had the HDD or not. It's the dock and its using a 1 GB Lexar media compact flash card. And no, that DS Organize didn't work, the minute I tried to load the emulator I got a dldi error and it said there wasnt a dldi patch file in its reference directory, it even said that after I put the dldi file I use for patching other homebrew things in the reference folder. It said it after I patched it myself as well.

i need help i got a games and music card and im trying to play sonic 3 but the top screen goes blank and it freezes i patched it and stuuff but it dont work

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TrekkiesUnite118 View Post
    Its not the HDD one, I think I would know if I had the HDD or not. It's the dock and its using a 1 GB Lexar media compact flash card. And no, that DS Organize didn't work, the minute I tried to load the emulator I got a dldi error and it said there wasnt a dldi patch file in its reference directory, it even said that after I put the dldi file I use for patching other homebrew things in the reference folder. It said it after I patched it myself as well.
    Have you got DSOrganize working on your card for booting other homebrew?

Make sure that you are using the Chism loader in your DSO settings.

Reformat your CF card?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information