Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neo4All suggestions to Chui

well, even though I can't play the fighters very well with this emu, the shmups are amazing.

Last resort runs sooo smooth. haven't tried 2player though.

Viewpoint is PERFECT

Pulstar runs perfect with no sfx. around 90% with sfx

Ironclad seems choppy. no sfx it seems. CDDA is buggy too.

About neo4all pad buttons:

Next release, i write a button config submenu, but current config is correct one:

A = A, B = B, X = C and Y = D.

Quote Originally Posted by chui
    Next release, i write a button config submenu
    yesss...

Thanks Chui ,i'm using an arcade stick to play this emu and the button configuration was not appropriate (for this arcade stick^^ , i understand it's correct for the DC pad)

Chui, if you can't work out how to use the Z + C buttons on the arcade stick, then could you allow for the emu menu to be accessed on the port 2 joypad? Then at least we could use a stick in port 1 for playing the games, and the 2nd joypad for accessing the menu.

Thanks.

Chui & Fox68K, I'd like to thank both of you very much

Quote Originally Posted by chui
    What do you think about another SuperNintendo emulator for Dreamcast?
    Great! Please get in contact with Scherzo (SuperFamicast) for this. Maybe he'd like to join the SNES4All team ?

If scherzo enter for work on project snes4all, i think wich can be marvelous, boys you are greats.
    P.S. I think wich your are the real creators of dreamcast, SEGA , have only abandon his system and lost credibility, YOUR CODERS DREAMCAST and hope in future many other boys can work on a great and incredibile DREAM.
    YOUR CODERS ARE THE DREAM-CAST ^_^.

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Christuserloeser
    Chui & Fox68K, I'd like to thank both of you very much

Great! Please get in contact with Scherzo (SuperFamicast) for this. Maybe he'd like to join the SNES4All team ?
    I don't understand why you don't see why things like this are supposed to happen the other way around. Someone who is just starting isn't supposed to ask the person already there to join them, he is supposed to ask to join the current project. At least from my point of view, and that of most of the other coders I speak to as friends, is that it would be quite insulting if someone approached them asking them to join a project that would basically throw away the work they had done previously as opposed to being asked if someone can help them with their current project.

Regarding SNES4All: I meant to suggest to build a team that loves to see SNES games emulated on a DC. Working together. That's all. There's no reason to work against each other. Also I like SuperFamicast as a name for a SuperNES emu for DC

Chui: One of my suggestions to improve Neo4All would be a fix of the screen resolution:
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8262

Quzar, NeoDC has a pretty much perfect resolution. Maybe you guys could work together on this ?

Dream Coder

It hasn't been done because it isn't really possible. Chui had fox68k rewrite the entire gl video renderer from gneogeo into sh-asm, which is one of the reasons it is faster than neodc, in fact one of the biggest reasons, considering i've tested neodc with fame. in order for him to fix the resolution, major changes would have to be made to the renderer (from what i can tell), so there isn't really a way to get around it. also, the fact that it uses pvr tiles makes for a blurry renderer overall even if it was at the proper aspect ratios because of the fact that floating point numbers (which are used to define the positions of the tiles) are 'fuzzy' numbers.

Very good aspect quzar but i was wondering how things are going with NeoDC cause i understood you were having problems with your pc. Also Chui i have finally tested out Neo4All to me i couldnt find a difference between the 2 Metal Slug being a bit faster and some games work on Neo4all that dont on NeoDC but it goes both ways aswell. Both emu's are great and cant wait to see what comes out of Quzars sleeve for the next release of NeoDC.

Eric

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information