For those who know me know ive been a fan of emulation for 20 years or more, the reason i started a videogames website was purely because i like to play emulators of old consoles on a single device.

Recently the homebrew/emulation scene has been stagnant, no real breakthroughs means that the best way is to buy a device that is made for emulation fans like myself, i reviewed the JXD S7300 Android Tablet and for a fan like me i loved it. The Android tablet was for me perfect, the mixing of old style controls and touchscreen inside an Android OS and with Gamecenter X you could download games onto your console with no messing around, the console/tablet game with Android/N64/Megadrive/Arcade/GBA and Nes Emulators with games built in, beyond awesome.

But JXD since then have brought out a new and improved JXD S7800b Gaming Tablet which features PS1, MAME, Dreamcast, N64, NeoGeo, Atari, NES, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, SEGA Master System, SEGA Mega Drive, CPS1, CPS2, Amiga, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum Emulation to name just a few, am i salivating ?, hell yes.

The JXD S7800b Gaming Tablet has a 7" 1280x800 IPS 5 Point Multi-Touch Capacitive Screen, RockChip RK3188 QuadCore 1.8GHz CPU - 2GB DDR3 RAM - 8GB Memory, Network Wi-Fi(802.11 b/g/n), External Ethernet,3G with Dongle and runs Android 4.2.2 Jellybean OS.

So this Android Tablet runs one of the latest versions of the Android OS plus comes built in with all them emulators and you can do what you would expect from a normal Android Tablet.

If i can snag one for review ill put it through its paces but for now check out the JXD S7800B at Funstock in the UK