Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP V1.52 emulator release?

DCEmu Newbie

Default PSP V1.52 emulator release?

Simple question really,

I bought a psp version 1.52 this last weekend and am keen to play emulated snes/megadrive games etc, does anyone know the timeframe when an emulator will be available for this psp version?

Cheers

Scott

simple answere.

... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

READ THE DAMN POSTS ALL OVER THE ****ING PLACE. DEAR GOD, WHY OH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CREATE RETARDED PEOPLE. i take that back many retards actually know how to read.. they dont have a name for your kind.

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry mate, I obviously don’t have as much time as yourself to look at these forums.

The fact I have no access to the internet except doing so from my pda (Which has a very slow connection speed, and takes about 5mins to open each thread & and the page is not in the right layout etc) it was obviously a mistake to ask a simple question which required a simple (and non offensive) answer.

Cheers

hey let noobs live their little miserable life
    mess with the best
    die with the rest

Geeze people. Get a grip. You dont have to get your panties in a wad 1timeuser. Please dont go on and on about how you are tired of seeing posts like this, blah blah blah. You simply do not have to click on them, or respond to them.

No need to be a, well, you know.

Here is a good example of how to answer a question you just cant stand lol:

Currently there isnt any way to run homebrew/emulators on firmware higher than 1.50. Please read the following posts, which include answers to the most common questions.
    If you cant handle at least being civil, you might find a better hobby. Something not as stressful as responding to simple questions.

PSP V1.52 emulator release

Is a stupid headliner to use.

You will piss of a lot of people that are tricked in looking thinking some one did crack 1.52.

You do deserve the slack you are getting for wasting our time in this dead end post

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmaster
    hey let noobs live their little miserable life
    mess with the best
    die with the rest

You are not Zero Cool from Hackers

no not at all i am not in the psp scene although i know enough of psp to use it well i comment that because we all started from noobs and we take some time to become respected and full of knowledge people

Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    Geeze people. Get a grip. You dont have to get your panties in a wad 1timeuser. Please dont go on and on about how you are tired of seeing posts like this, blah blah blah. You simply do not have to click on them, or respond to them.

No need to be a, well, you know.

Here is a good example of how to answer a question you just cant stand lol:

If you cant handle at least being civil, you might find a better hobby. Something not as stressful as responding to simple questions.
    i dont wear panties, and i answered him with a simple responce. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" and then alot of mean crap that i have become so well known for replying with.

how i feel i should reply is my concern, and the mods concern. sometimes i just like being an asshole. anyway he got the point. so be it you like it or not, thats a 1timeuser responce that keeps dcemu from becoming a warezy, ignorant, gimme gimme forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    i dont wear panties, and i answered him with a simple responce. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" and then alot of mean crap that i have become so well known for replying with.

how i feel i should reply is my concern, and the mods concern. sometimes i just like being an asshole. anyway he got the point. so be it you like it or not, thats a 1timeuser responce that keeps dcemu from becoming a warezy, ignorant, gimme gimme forum.

You give yourself way to much credit pal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information