Hey Backers, our Full Update is in the works but will be submitted on Wednesday, rather than tonight, in order to be sure all arrangements with the post office for upcoming shipment have been squared away. I need to confirm their receipt of our parcels before I can make an announcement that will bring all of us a collective sigh of relief. As I promised, I won't declare any milestones have been met until they have literally, physically come to pass. I hate to have you wait even a few days longer for good news but I'm making sure that news is signed, sealed and delivered first.
As mentioned on the KS Comments board, a batch of 28 consoles were shipped several days ago and more Backers should already be seeing shipping notifications, tracking info and parcel movement. Additionally, the issues with customs holding up shipments have now been resolved and should no longer be a problem.
There have been mentions in Comments recently of GCW Zero-related promotions and media coverage as well as that of new retailers who have signed on with GCW and will soon carry the Zero too. I've declined to make official announcements regarding these developments out of respect for the Backers still waiting for their consoles as I understand doing so might cause them further frustration. We'll be talking about all of this in official Updates and posts as soon as all units have shipped in order to be as fair and respectful as possible to all of you who have seen this through to having your GCW Zeros en route or in hand.
Attached are photos taken today of remaining Zeros at GCW currently awaiting shipment. They're all here and will be on their way to their respective Backers very, very soon.
Best wishes, everyone. The full Official Update is coming this Wednesday

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1007794