via http://gdemu.wordpress.com/2014/10/09/cool-features/

Thanks to people who provided fresh, good dumps, I was able to test few things on Rhea.
First, CD+G playback works now. If the Saturn DAC is as abuse forgiving on all console models as it is on my VA0 there shouldn’t be any issues. And here’s how this stuff looks (the graphics and text comes from the CD being played):

Since Rhea is capable of clean subcode output, the bug where the player background would dissapear on non +G discs should not happen either.
Second, I’ve added region auto-patching and it works well. Thus, for Saturn, this will be an option available via INI file (so you can easily force all games to the region of your console). There’s also the idea of adding another solder point to Rhea, which could be connected to the lifted pin of the chip controlling 50/60Hz. This would allow automatic switching. Just an idea for now but I like it.
Third, I’ve run quite a few games already and haven’t had any issues. Which bodes well for the next HW revision. I think I’m going to make a dozen or so 20-pin only models for those interested, the 21-pin version will require proper testing first.