Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snes4ALL Coming Soon

DCEmu Regular

yup yup yup. i hope everything that evryone is doing gets to make them happy, and i hope it all works out, it will take time, and much patience for us (the audience), to see finalized products, or whatever they feel is good enough to release, like chui said, it took about a year for uae4all, and they're still working on it. i have mass amounts of hope though.

I wish to the developers best luck! They have showed us that they are able to do great things. Nice to see a new emu on the scene. Much effort has been done on SNES, hope this time Dreamcast gets a decent emulator to keep us all satisfied, competing dreamsnes and superfamicast is not so easy!

- Yeah sure, welcome to the next level!

Yuppie !! Great news. Its one of few not finiszed emu for DC. Chui is a great coder so i belive he will make a better snes emu than dreamsnes. I also like to see some kind of cheat option (like game genie) and quick save option in every moment of game.

DCEmu Newbie

Chui is one of the latest and greatest coders, with the help of fox68k and Franxis, I think they're the ones to get a better SNES emulator for DC than SuperFamicast and DreamSNES. Long wait, but I believe in their work. Quzar, what are you now working on?

Wooooohooooo !!!!

So GREAT NEWS ! Super Nes was my favorite system with the NES. That's really cool !

... But. Are you starting from zero this emulator ? Because may be if Super Famicast is improved, this'll do less work.

Same here, I'd love to see a new team (along with Scherzo) working on a SNES emu!

...still great news

Hello:

It's very good to see that Dreamcast Homebrew is not dead. Slow, but still alive. Everyone, including myself, wants a full speed SNES emulation on DC. It is not impossible. it just takes time and mental effort to transform hardware specs and capabilities into software code. I am very glad a new SNES emu is in the works. I hope one day, the same to the programmers, to see an emulator running at full speed.

I also hope that one day DC developers coulg bring a Genesis/Mega Drive emulator running at full speed soon. Thank you all ( the programmers, testers and all working in the scene) to keep the beloved console alive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information