There’s a new firmware available for GDEMU that fixes the slightly muted sound issue that some Dreamcasts had. I took this opportunity to introduce some more code changes so please report any regressions and/or new bugs.
Several Rheas have already been delivered and these are very common questions:

• 50/60 Hz auto-switch

There is a solder point on the PCB marked “Hz“, and a solder jumper marked “Select“. You need to route a wire between the Saturn’s chip lifted pin and the Hz point, plus solder the jumper to select the default setting. This however is not yet working (the current FW doesn’t even support it) so leave it be for now. It’s coming soon, I need to test this first to make sure it works as expected.

• Region patcher

Rhea is region free as is GDEMU – in the sense that it doesn’t care about regions at all. The lockout is enforced by BIOS, not the drive. You can however either patch the images yourself (there are tools for that) or have Rhea do it for you during game detection/loading. To enable that you need to tell it what region your console is – create ASCII text file named “Rhea.ini” in the root folder of the card, then place the following entry in it:
auto_region = N
where N is the code for your console region, or -1 to disable the patcher (the default setting). The codes are:
0: JAPAN, 1: TAIWAN and PHILIPINES, 2: USA and CANADA, 3: BRAZIL, 4: KOREA, 5: ASIA PAL area, 6: EUROPE, 7: LATIN AMERICA
Email me if you find a game that’s not working when patched.

https://gdemu.wordpress.com/2014/12/18/go-go-gadget/