Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: NeoDS - Neo Geo AES/MVS Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

sorry....i've forgotten that with the last version metal slug 4 and 5 runs
    but only metal slug 1 runs fine (60fps)
    ms 2,3,4,5 runs at 40-55 fps ((
    why?
    i've to set anything?

PS: i think that the rom are ok,inside are all .bin and all works on the mame emu.
    Last edited by -evilryu-; June 17th, 2008 at 18:23.

question.
    how do i get the ndsconvert txt file?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Games missing when running NeoDS

I converted 105 games and put them in the root of my 8gb card, but only the M's through W's show in the game menu. There are A's through Z's in the games I transferred to the card, but they do not show in the game list when running NeoDS. The ones that show do all work great.

I have searched the forum and have not seen any similar problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rushmore View Post
    I converted 105 games and put them in the root of my 8gb card, but only the M's through W's show in the game menu. There are A's through Z's in the games I transferred to the card, but they do not show in the game list when running NeoDS. The ones that show do all work great.

I have searched the forum and have not seen any similar problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Though Fat16 is recommended for faster file retrieving or something, I believe it has file limits,like number of files in the root folder.
    Are you using fat16 or fat32 format?

I have MAME on my PC & a few games. I've got a few on NeoDS to run, but I REALLY wanna play Splatterhouse. Is there anyway to get this one running on NeoDS, or will there be future patches for NeoDS that will play more games?

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crimeclown420 View Post
    I have MAME on my PC & a few games. I've got a few on NeoDS to run, but I REALLY wanna play Splatterhouse. Is there anyway to get this one running on NeoDS, or will there be future patches for NeoDS that will play more games?
    Splatterhouse is not a NeoGeo game, your best bet is to use jenesisDS.

newest jenesisDS thread
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=119510

I'm not certain of the compatibility but I believe at least the first one works and Splatterhouse 1,2, & 3 were released for the genesis.

DCEmu Newbie

I cant get SVC to work. I can get the bios to convert but not the game.

I have alot of versions of it, but also only one will show up in MAME, but they are .roms.

What gives? Only one will work, and it seems to the most elusive copy,or something, jesus ****in christ.

DCEmu Pro

Snk VS Capcom Chaos apparently is the one you want to look for.

Compatibility list
    http://soulmilk.tistory.com/6

Quote Originally Posted by crookedmouth View Post
    Splatterhouse is not a NeoGeo game, your best bet is to use jenesisDS.

newest jenesisDS thread
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=119510

I'm not certain of the compatibility but I believe at least the first one works and Splatterhouse 1,2, & 3 were released for the genesis.
    I have jenesisDS ....prolly my 2nd fav emu other then NeoDS. That why I was hoping for the Splatterhouse ROM to convert. Spatterhouse1 came out on Turbografx16 but wasnt as good as the Arcade, which is the ROM I post'd a link to earlier. Spatterhouse 2 & 3 came out on Genesis, of which I have for jenesisDS. Think the NeoDS programer is working on an emu the runs MAME games as well, or am I getting my hopes up? That would prolly max my micro SD card if MAME ROMS were NeoDS compatable :thumbup:

DCEmu Pro

I wouldn't get your hopes up on a Mame port. If anything he would most likely do another Arcade Board emu, like the Sega System 32 board or something. However he's never made mention of such a project, but then again he just worked on NeoDS for a year then sprung it on everyone.
    I'm just talking out my arse, you could contact him though.

http://groups.google.com/group/neods

http://www.pocketheaven.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=43&sid=7999a25695ec8ae5921b3bdb29c fe87f

Thread Information