via http://www.aep-emu.de/

Marat Fayzullin has released new version of its GameBoy Advance emulator VGBA-Android.

Unfortunately, the Android version was removed temporarily with questionable complaints by Google from the Google Play Store.

Quote:
Google has removed my VGBA app from Google Play, claiming that "screenshots violate third party intellectual property" and "the application icon looks deceptive". As ludicrous as both these claims are, I am currently talking to Google, trying to resolve the issue. But it looks like I will have to republish VGBA under a new package name, meaning that everyone who needs an update will have to pay for it again.

Because I do not want people to pay twice for the same thing, I am currently working to extend VGBA with new features that make it worth the extra money. I should have a new version published the next week. In the meanwhile, you can find the new free VGBA-Windows and VGBA-Linux 4.8 packages at the VGBA home page. Most changes are platform-specific, optimizing the way GBA screen is rendered.

Have fun!

New in This Version:

• In VGBA-Windows, both full-screen and windowed modes now use Direct3D.
  • Fixed switching between full-screen and windowed modes in VGBA-Windows.
  • Ported fixes from VGBA-Android 4.8 to VGBA-Windows.
  • Removed .STA files from the "Open File" dialog to avoid confusion.
  • Fixed the documentation.