Thread: Tecmo Bowl Returns

NDS Tecmo Bowl Returns

via IGN

Just before last year's Tokyo Game Show, Tecmo held an event showing off its current and future wares, and made the announcement that its classic Tecmo Bowl football series would be returning -- but didn't hint at which system or systems would be getting the revival. Today, Tecmo has announced that the game, titled Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff, will be coming to the Nintendo DS this fall.

Details are slim at this point, and all we have for media is a game logo. But what we do know is that Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff will feature arcade-style over-the-top football gameplay with a ton of features. Players will be able to customize teams with their own team colors, emblems, player names, host city and adjust their player abilities. The game will feature stylus control for the action as well as the customizable playbook.

Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff will also support both local wireless and internet play over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

We'll have more on Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff in the coming weeks.

DCEmu Rookie

I can barely contain the joy seeing this

I loved tecmo bowl and tecmo super bowl

they're probably the only games Ive owned that I put in almost as much time as I did on EverQuest

Thread Information