Today sees a new release of the Gameboy emulator for Ipod Linux thats a port of gnuboy, a gpl gameboy emulator written in C, heres whats featured:
- Emulating original Gameboy in 4 grayscales.
- Configurable throug a general config file, most options
overloadable throug per-rom config files.
- Graphical menu through Hold Button
- Load and Save of game state in several slots on a
- Native assembler code to speed things up a bit
- Experimental coprocessor support
- Experimental sound
- 4G iPods fully supported
Download Here --> http://ipodnews.dcemu.co.uk/gameboyemu.shtml
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)