Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FrodoDS - c64 emulator new screenshot

DCEmu Newbie

any little new NEWS about ?!?!?

sorry been busy working on dreamcast project for the last couple weeks. My plan is to return to some of my DS projects next week as time permits.

Troy

DCEmu Newbie

DEAR GPF
    first really thanks for all what you try to do with the C64 emulator x ds!!!

...So for ANY help , betatester , test , news (I write in the emulation scene , in many sites/forums)... I'M READY & HAPPY to give my time!

BYE

Jimi

DCEmu Newbie

when the 1' release ?

well I had planned on releasing something this week, but ran out of time. New baby in the house cuts back on a lot my of coding time.

I havent looked at my code in a month or so. So its basically still in the same state as all the alphas iv released in #dcemu and #dsdev on efnet.

Still need to figure out streaming sound, and some way to load d64 etc images, right now it only loads 1 prg file, by pressing one of the shoulder buttons. So the prj file has to be included into the build process, unless you use a gbfs injector to replace the current embedded prg file.

Right now I have no way of testing any of my code on my DS, I need a flashcard , gbamp/cfcard etc, I am awaiting my free neoflash mk2, so that will handle part of the issue, but unless I receive a donation of a flashcard etc- its very difficult to do ds coding.

I can't promise anything yet, but Ill see if I can get what I have released soon.

Troy(GPF)
    http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GPF
    well I had planned on releasing something this week, but ran out of time. New baby in the house cuts back on a lot my of coding time.

I havent looked at my code in a month or so. So its basically still in the same state as all the alphas iv released in #dcemu and #dsdev on efnet.

Still need to figure out streaming sound, and some way to load d64 etc images, right now it only loads 1 prg file, by pressing one of the shoulder buttons. So the prj file has to be included into the build process, unless you use a gbfs injector to replace the current embedded prg file.

Right now I have no way of testing any of my code on my DS, I need a flashcard , gbamp/cfcard etc, I am awaiting my free neoflash mk2, so that will handle part of the issue, but unless I receive a donation of a flashcard etc- its very difficult to do ds coding.

I can't promise anything yet, but Ill see if I can get what I have released soon.

Troy(GPF)
    http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk

Right...
    but....You can also accept help for who , like me , like give my time and my hardware for testing the code...can be also a good trick for make something more concrete , or not? so..You not must wait flash...I try for you...

like i said I have plenty of people that can test my alpha binaries in the irc chat rooms, if you hang out there eventually Ill post something for test. 8)

Im still going to continue working on it, I was just hoping that someone might start a fundraiser for me or send me donations , since I would really like to play the c64 on my nintendo DS too, as that was my favorite computer of all time.

Troy

DCEmu Newbie

GOOD!

something also for my email ?
    ( [email protected] )

=) TNX !

DCEmu Newbie

I would be happy to donate a bit for a flash device if someone set something up. If you have a Paypal account, I'll send a bit to it. I recommend the M3 Adapter http://www.m3adapter.com You can get them here: http://www.yesasia.com/?/cgi-bin/div-cn...ml?id=xvBeY6Vp

There is a CF and an SD model. This is quite nice because you can just swap out the memory card when it gets full. Also, the MK2 you're getting, can take SD cards right? (I know the MK3 does.) If so, you could order the SD version of the M3, and be able to swap your SD cards back and forth.

I have the CF version, and couldn't be happier with it. No problems at all with it.

I also know some other people who would be VERY interested in seeing this emulator work, so there are some more possible donations right there.

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jimiz
    GOOD!

something also for my email ?
    ( [email protected] )

=) TNX !
    UP!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information