Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FrodoDS - c64 emulator new screenshot

DCEmu Newbie

thanks!
    =(

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs down

SPASH II' .......

You remember the FAKE c64 emulator for GBA ? 100 pics preview , many "spot" L & R ...and later? nothing! no demos, no beta releases...
    We know the NDS is only for little childs , and the emulators scene is really poor (look the PSP !) but please...when YOu can not MAKE something....NO PREVIEW is better!

pippo

DCEmu Newbie

ahhhh splash o similar name , I remember
    a big big big idiot like every body who have reviews his preview for months and later the fake was true, have not sayd somthing.

I hope now here is another music , but I think here the DC have the priority
    and "GPF" have not interesting to release something and take beta testers or help from us ( or me)

actually if you follow what iv been working on you'll realize iv been working on the DS lately, I needed a filesystem that I could load from so I can implement snapshots and d64 images etc.

I now have snapshots partially loading, they display the first screen offset a bit and then it resets the emulator, So Im getting closer.

I have released many alpha bins in #dcemu and #dsdev on efnet for beta tests, I have also released the source code to someone else for help with sound as it doesnt sound the best right now(I guess - again I can't test it except on emu which dont support sound yet)

Troy (GPF)

DCEmu Newbie

I hope the best way...

DCEmu Newbie

I'm sure you have heard this over and over...any news on a release date? I am so eager to give it a go and test some of my old c64 group demos I also wouldn't mind playing beach head 2 on the DS

DCEmu Newbie

Still willing to donate for a flash device too. Anything more on that?

I'll try to get something setup over the holidays hopefully, for now my wife has paypal linked to our bank account so I prefer not to use that

Iv got the snapshot code kind of working now, but with the updates to libnds the keyboard is not working quite right now.

I can always use testers, stop by #dcemu and/or #dsdev during the weekdays, Im occasionally on the weekends but usually only late nights.

Troy(GPF)

You know I have been following the work on this emulator very closely over the past few months now. It does sadden me that there arent more people helping here. I am offering my illustrating/design services for splash screens etc, but what we need are a few more coders, SO COME ON PEOPLE LETS GET TOGETHER AND MAKE SOME MAGIC FOR THE WORLDS BEST SELLING HANDHELD EVER!!

DCEmu Newbie

Best selling handheld running an emulator for the best selling computer. Quite the combo. I don't code, but I do know what just about every game for the system (yes I know that's a bold statement,) should look and sound like, so I would make an excellent tester when it's in the shape to run games. (I'm also a software tester by trade.) A friend and I have built SID based synthesizers, and I'm pretty familiar with how most of the C64's graphical tricks work (in a general sense,) and what types of games and demos to run to see if they work. I will be glad to help in these aspects. I'd like to see the file system up and running so that I can just load and test though. (I don't have tons of free time.) I've got a lot of friends with DSes, who are just as big of C64 fans as well, all of whom could do some testing. I'm also still willing to donate some cash for an M3 or something of the sort.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information