Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS Homebrew FAQ/Guide

DCEmu Newbie

Ok, I am sooo confused with homebrew on the DS. I am fine on the Wii but I just bought a DS and I have a pending order for a DS-Extreme 2 Gig that I am tired of waiting on... DCEMU just listed new devices today and I want to know which one is the best all in one simple solutions so I can run/play emulators on my DS. I still have time to cancel my order (and not pay $130) for the DS-Extreme if another one at a fraction of the price does the same. I'd like great storage capacity but wonder if getting one with Micro SD support is better for upgrading (I have multiple Sd cards for my Wii and can use the same cards) instead of the slow erasing process of swapping files on one 2 gig capacity.

So, is there a definitive review or general consensus on the best method? Supercard's new one from Diveno? Ds linker? Or should I just keep my order on the DS-Extreme?

i have games n music card and i cant get these games to run on it?? Im using winrar and patching them all up but they just dont work.
    Drugwars, Whee!, Fishtank are the maine games that dont work. Please Help!!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Question

I want a slot-1 card for my DS to play DS ROMS AND GBA ROMS. Which peripheral would you recommend? I am not too bothered about the music or video players as long as they have the best ROM compatibility for both DS and GBA...

DCEmu Newbie

Default Supercard Lite

I have the Supercard Lite and Passcard three how do I get homebrew / various Roms to run on this..? bit new to all this.. bought on recomendation from this site?

Quote Originally Posted by fat-chunk View Post
    I want a slot-1 card for my DS to play DS ROMS AND GBA ROMS. Which peripheral would you recommend? I am not too bothered about the music or video players as long as they have the best ROM compatibility for both DS and GBA...
    Thats at the moment impossible, they haven't quiet figured out how to run GBA code from DS slots yet really.

hey i am new to the forum...
    but anyways i took a look on other sites first and i happened to cross over this...
    its called dsmplay its a homebrew application made for the Nintendo DS and and the DSlite ...
    it plays both mp3 formats and within the download itself there was this application called dsmenc which converts avi, flv, and mpeg into a format playable by the application...
    here is the link http://dl.qj.net/DSMPlay-v0.8-Ninten...4572/catid/220

there is goin to be a download button somewhere in the middle a bit when u 'll scroll down

and if u need any help email me on [email protected]

hope u enjoy it....

DCEmu Newbie

i am thinking of buying a nintendo ds lite. Can anyone help me to mod it to play homebrew and stuff? I am very capable at modding psp's (done many before) but the DS seems a bit more confusing - something about a passkey 3?

Thanks for the help

DCEmu Newbie

thank you for this.

DCEmu Newbie

If you're looking for a great UK supplier of R4DS and DSTT cards, go to www.r4revolution.co.uk

I bought an R4DS from them and i received it after 2 days. Just thought i'd share this with all my fellow gamers.

Default can anyone tell me a good nintendo wii emulator

can anyone recomend a good nintendo wii emulator that works well. also i need to know how fast a pc needs to be to run it.

also here is a good site for lots of emu's and roms for nintendo 64, ds gba sega playstations series and mac and iphone mobile phone emulators

http://www.techagesite.com/emulators...and%20good.htm

Thread Information