Thread: Knights & Dragons - Demo 2 by Pierwolf

Blog Entries

Dreamcast Knights & Dragons - Demo 2 by Pierwolf

A new BOR mod has been released over at Lavalit:

Author: Pierwolf

Description:

Two different road to choose from in the beginning (ROAD OF DRAGONS, featuring the King of Dragons chars; ROAD OF KNIGHTS, featuring the knights of the round chars).
    Multiple paths in each road.
    Multiple endings.
    47 music tracks.
    8 playable characters, plus 2 secret chars that you will unlock during the game (if you find the right path Wink)
    Now every character can guard (behind + attack button), plus they all have new special moves (see the HOW TO PLAY to see the char's list of abilities.), be careful to use them, they consume mp points.
    31 different enemies

Comments:
    With this demo, the game is 2/3 completed, consider it like the first and the second episode of a trilogy Wink
    in the final episode, all the chars from different games will be together to face the final threat!

I tested it until the v2.1823, but I'm pretty sure you can play it even with the last version of OpenBOR.

Anyways, Thanks to ALL OF YOU members of this great community for help and feedback, expecially (in no particular order) bWWd, lbf, Bloodbane, Orochi_X, Damon Caskey, Fightn Words, MCW, Mr.Q® for their help in my latest problems, i've visited many forums in my internet life, but no one is like this! cheers! cheers!

As always, any feedback is really appreciated.

http://www.lavalit.com/index.php?PHP...9&topic=1419.0

I was taking a look at this earlier. It looks very promising. I am a big fan of the BOR mods for DC. Its nice to see people still making releases for it, and finding new ways to improve the gameplay at that.

DCEmu Newbie

Hmm...

I can't download it. Do you have to be registered at that site to be able to download it?

Would this version be workable on the Dreamcast with the OpenBOR exe?

I have been lazy and I have always just waited until there was a Dreamcast version released. Maybe that's what I will have to do here. *Sigh*
    Last edited by Blandco; May 9th, 2008 at 15:52.

Thread Information