Thread: Beats Of Rage SBI's Now Available

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default Beats Of Rage SBI's Now Available

DCHelp, in conjunction with DC Evolution, is proud to announce a revolutionary development in the world of Beats of Rage. The staff at DC Evo has figured out a way to boot Beats of Rage through Dream Inducer, making the creation of BOR SBI files possible. DCHelp is now the proud, exclusive host of twenty-two new SBI's. There is one NTSC version and one PAL version for each of the ten complete mods hosted by Gamikaze, as well as a PAL and NTSC version for the original Beats of Rage.[br]These SBI files do not include the PAK's. You will still need to download those on your own from Gamikaze. However, these files do include everything else you need to add Beats of Rage and its mods to any Selfboot Inducer project you are putting together.[br]More information, along with downloads, can be found in the newest section of DCHelp, devoted specifically to Beats of Rage and various methods of burning that game for Dreamcast. As always, the mods themselves can be found over at Gamikaze. If you need any help with these SBI files, or burning Beats of Rage with any other method, please be sure to check out the new board on DCHelp's forums. In addition, if there is another mod for which you would like to request an SBI, you can do so in the new forum at DCHelp.[br]Keep your eyes peeled in the near future for brand new BOR collection images from DC Evolution, using variations on these all-new SBI files.[br]To honor this momentous occasion, the staff of DC Evo and DCHelp has also put together a special Beats of Rage SBT theme for use with Selfboot Inducer. Be sure to check it out as well.

Default Re: Beats Of Rage SBI's Now Available

I saw two bins in sbi. First file is loader for second bin (I founded this in bin: /cd/bp08.bin) Great work !!!

Indeed. That's how it works. DCDayDreamer is responsible for that little piece of magic. He found an old DC homebrew project that used two bins, and found that if he used the first bin from that old project, he could load Beats of Rage easily.
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

I tested them and it working fine. I repacked sib's to v.2.0 format (I dont like newer ver. of DI) and maked ISO of rest BOR mods wich I dont had burned (completed and demos - full selfbooted CD 670 megs!!!) They have longer loading time like all on Dream Inducer *Big thanks for that.

Ups. I too fast posted that msg.

Hyper Final Fight 1
    Hyper Final Fight 2
    Hatchet Ninjaz

This 3 BOR mods have terrible loading time... (about 3 mins to get next screen, Hatchet Ninjaz is faster about 30sec/1min) but You still can play on it :] You must wait to START screen. I had the same problem in past with multisession CD using DemoMenu or DCHakker (tested with normal and hacked BOR bins). On single CDs they are working fine and fast...

You can test and You get the same effect

Ups. I too fast posted that msg.

Hyper Final Fight 1
    Hyper Final Fight 2
    Hatchet Ninjaz *

This 3 BOR mods have terrible loading time... (about 3 mins to get next screen, Hatchet Ninjaz is faster about 30sec/1min) but You still can play on it :] You must wait to START screen. I had the same problem in past with multisession CD using DemoMenu or DCHakker (tested with normal and hacked BOR bins). On single CDs they are working fine and fast...

You can test and You get the same effect
    We'll look into the problem.
    The only problem PAK that was reported during testing was 'Megaman'. We found out the 'Megaman' PAK came from dcemulation and it had terrible loading times, we then tested the 'Megaman' PAK from BOR Collection 1 and it worked just fine. I'm wondering if it's the same problem, do you know exactly which PAK files they are - as in version?, I know Hatchet Ninjas has had some updates but I'm not sure about HYPER Final Fight 1 and 2.

I get the latests relases from gamekaze. Upgraded version of HYPER Final Fight 2 and updated Hatchet Ninjas. This is not the loader bug. There is something wrong with BOR paks.

I get the latests relases from gamekaze. Upgraded version of HYPER Final Fight 2 and updated Hatchet Ninjas. This is not the loader bug. There is something wrong with BOR paks.
    There does seem to be a problem with older PAK versions, they have slow loading times, try to get all the latest PAK files and hopefully that will solve the problem for you.

Also - make sure you are grabbing the Dreamcast versions of the downloads. Some of these downloads are available in Dreamcast and PAK-only download versions on Gamikaze, but a lot of these games have been altered slightly to work properly on the DC. You'll have to bust open the CDI's, but it should give you more success.

On a slightly unrelated note, if anyone is having trouble with the new theme we created for DreamInducer, please check out this topic.
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

Thread Information