Thread: GameBoy Micro Wireless Adaptor Released

Blog Entries

Thumbs up GameBoy Micro Wireless Adaptor Released

SuccessHK have posted the news of the release of the Gameboy Micro Wireless Adapter:

The Game Boy Advance Wireless Adapter allows up to five people to play wireless compatible multiplayer games without the use of cables. This wireless adapter will only fit into a Game Boy micro, but can connect with Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Advance SP portable video game systems that are playing Game Boy Advance Game Paks that have been designed to use the wireless adapter. Be sure to look for the icon on Game Paks that include the wireless adapter feature.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi

I am trying to find out if there is a car charger for the micro? If so where can i get one, or will the adaptor for the GBA fit the micro?

Sorry if these questions have been answered elsewhere, have been searching and found no answers.

Thanks

Raschel

Thats kinda off topic rashel, but I think there is one. That wireless adaptor sounds great

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Thread Information