Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo s New Channel No Threat to Wii Homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by NegFactor View Post
    Yeah, when I first picked up the channel and saw the data-gathering concept, my immediate thought was if they'd eventually fish for console replies for multiple Twilight Princess entries that are listed as 0:01 per each run to try and reference a guesstimate on potential brewing at large.

I know several times a day I end up using TH because I've got to go out and come back and I don't like leaving it running while I'm gone. If other people are in the same boat with multiple entries in a given day and they're sending gathered data to Nintendo, it might become a future issue for homebrew altogether. That's my thoughts, anyway.
    hmm, maybe that's a way to see if someone use homebrew, but so far N haven't done anything against it, until the WAD packers came, so i guess they have to do something about it, like scanning for illegal WAD files and compare them against the wii shop account to see if it's really bought, i know it says "downloaded" but N can see if they've recieved money from you for that game, anyways that's my guess..

i've only bought 1000 wii-points, but magically i got a few more games, of course only ones that i have on the original consoles, wich is every mario game there is
    Last edited by ____anders____; May 10th, 2008 at 01:01.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information