via http://emu-russia.net/en/

CaH4e3 updated his site with the following new NES dumps:
- Battle Tank (R)[!], Billiard (Side Pocket)(R)[new!]. Thanks a lot for providing his carts and apartment for dump to our today sponsor Oreanor! He has a lot of interesting carts, which I couldn't access for two last years from him, but this time I finally managed to do that. Too much dumps for a single post, so I decided to put most of it now, and the rest and the best a little later, when I finish with protection and mapper emulation.
So, let's start with the most exciting russian version of "Battle Tank" from the 1996 year made by "Magic Inc." who the hell they are. Most of text and interface are translated excluding only the title screen itself. So one more russians from the list dumped, nice. The second dump was already dumped and released here before, but this time it have one-byte difference, which is the same as in original US version, so maybe previous dump was some kind of broken, probably it was flashed with such wrong byte initially. So put this version for sake the great justice.
- Tank (Caltron, CN-16)(Unl)[!], Dream Fighter (Caltron, CN-17)(Unl)[!]. Recently, TeamEurope dumped two single-cart versions of ASDER/NTDEC games with NTDEC copyrights on its titles, only available previously on "20-in-1 Asder" multigame carts. There is at least one more known single cart dump of "Dream Fighter" known as well, with ASDER copirights on the title. These two new dumps has the title copyrights for CALTRON itself, but nothing really other seems different. These carts are popped out on the auctions a lot of times, so I don't know why they are still undumped.
- Metroid - Jin Ji Zhi Ling (FDS Conversion)(Kaiser)(KS7037)[U][!], Super Mario Bros. 4 (FDS Conversion)(Unl)[!]. Both these dumps was dumped by our chinese friends a long time ago and its mappers are supported in FCEUmm/FCEUX for a long time either. Now I have posessed the physical carts and tried to redump them to be sure all dumps is ok. Dumps are matched and so they are ok now to be released. Both are some kind of rare conversions of the FDS versions to the Cartridge format. Metroid is missed a lot of stuff, and I don't know how this supposed to be played without passwords (which has not available in this version) and saves (which was removed during conversion). Mario is a hevily hacked version of SMB2j by Kaiser.
- Bravesoft Windows 2000 (R)[!], Poker (1995)[p1][!], 125-in-1 [p1][!]. Finally, some more trash. Win 2000 by "Bravesoft" is the same "Subor Win 2000" i dumped before, but with different title screen. Both in russian language. Many of them are dumped, most of them has similar set of programms, all of them work on the same 178 mapper. Pocker is complete version of the pirate copy of the Pocker by Hacker Int. with full set of naked pictures, as against the "1991" version, which hasn't (either because of a bad dump or a reduced game EPROM)
A multigame is just for fun, since it's generic 176 mapper with 3Mb of data on board. Better supported in FCEUmm rather than FCEUX now due some reasons.
News source: http://cah4e3.shedevr.org.ru