Early Access games could become a reality on all three console platform following Nintendo’s confirmation of interest.
"We don't have anything to announce, but I can say that we're certainly exploring options and capabilities," Nintendo of America’s third-party relations and indie development boss Damon Baker told Polygon. "So anything is possible. I guess the important part of it is we're very conscious of it and definitely looking at it.
"Working out some of the kinks, the server loads or what matching those expectations so that it's a prime experience when it does, when the full version actually launches. So there could be some benefits there, but I think it's a very sensitive topic, because you wouldn't ever want to ask for money for something that doesn't become fully-realized."
Microsoft announced and launched an Xbox One Early Access program at E3 last week. Sony, meanwhile, announced its interest in such ventures over a year ago, although nothing has yet come to fruition.
Early Access is a common feature of PC platform Steam, although despite a number of big hits there have also been some high-profile failures and widespread concerns about consumer protection.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ninte...rogram/0151811