Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Game Makes You Pull Your Hair Out?

DCEmu Newbie

None, really. Halo3 on mythic thunderstorm legendary was a little tough at first (takes 2+ clips to drop a single brute) and gamer death occurred probably 1000 times over but after getting used to it, regular legendary is like easy mode in a childs game.

I only wish that every game was hard. Most fps games I play are easier than the original goldeneye on easy mode. Even resistance fall of man on insane is easy after Halo3's mythic thunderstorm legendary craziness.

I used to play tetris marathons on lvl 18 (heart lvl 9) to get used to the later levels and difficulty. After lvl 18 tetris, lvl9 was easy. My all time best single game on tetris was 5 or 600,000 points. More than a half million anyway. I even have a screenshot of it somewhere.

Contra 4 for the DS is pretty hard for me, I can't get past level one on easy mode!

Boiling point road to hell.Its so buggy it annoys me

DCEmu Rookie

Beast busters an arcade light gun game which i got obsessed with playing in the early 90s i could'nt walk past an arcade without going in and emptying my wallet in it trying to beat my last score and time

DCEmu Newbie

Prince of Persia (PS2), JoJo Bizarra Adventure (PS2)

hmm, the only game i can think of is mortal combat for DS..
    armageddon?

anyway, the latest one for DS just..
    aah, i played it for half an hour and then i realised, that game is just stupid, well for DS anyway..

you would have to be NEO from the matrix if you ever want to stand a chanse of winning in that game..

i got totally owned all the time, i maybe won 2 times or so on the easiest difficulty, the hardest difficulty, i just had to see how hard it was...

i should've never done that hehe, the guy almost punched me out of the DS, haha.

but one game i really own at is rise of the robots, you know that really old DOS game, it's just awesome, and of course tekken 3, haha no one can beat me in those games

but mortal combat is just sick hehe
    Last edited by ____anders____; May 11th, 2008 at 00:16.

DCEmu Rookie

definitely Herion Hero, i can never catch that damn dragon!!

now that i think about it rainbow 6 vegas because i beat it within hours of picking it up on pre-order the campaighn was so short i wanted to trade it in the next day for at least half of my cash back man what a $#@!ty game 60$ down the crapper on a 11 hour game! what a rip off infact i can remember pulling my hair out after getting half that for it on trade

DCEmu Old Pro

The old NES game called Cobra Triangle.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information