Thread: Game Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (DS)

NDS Game Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (DS)

My current game of play has been CSI:Crime Scene Investigation (Dark Motives)....

After thorough game playing I would personally give I high recommendation on this particular game.

But I do suggest you have a complete read of the instruction manuel before playing, NOT A QUICK SCAN! or you will struggle to progress through the differant stages. I do beleive this game is good in the respect it is has a detailed and fuffiling feel to it, this is no cluedo! On the other hand there are the expected floors, some of the clues are so unobvious and hidden to the naked eye this can almost make certain areas impossible complete, I admit I had to search for a walkthrough to give me hints (not an easy task in it's self so I suggest contacting me if this is an issue). Once i realised all the differant areas of clue detction it was an enjoyable experience, this is why I suggest full manuel reading! There are high quality film sequences, large collection of tools and detection devices, locations and characters which add to that oh so wanted CSI TV SERIES FEEL! I think the game could of been slightly longer but considering the large amount of detail etc and it being a Nintendo Ds game it was satasfactory. This a trully wonderful game to keep going back to, for those of us who like snooping around and solving mysterys!
    Last edited by bandit; May 12th, 2008 at 02:04.

DCEmu Pro

this didnt look like very good game to me.

I think this particular game is only gonna appeal to a certain area of game players..hate to sound sexiest but lets face it It more likely to appeal to a womans overly nosey nature..I admit I am one of them but on other hand I am also a female game player who likes kicking ass at 'Call of Duty' or 'Halo', funnilly enough a lot of my male friends are oftyen suprised to here that I have completed these games long before they have. Ah well maybe I saying too much but maybe I dislike those who say very little..pointless and lacking in content comments?????

Thread Information