Thread: Access Point disconnects with 3.90-3 CFW

DCEmu Newbie

Question Access Point disconnects with 3.90-3 CFW

I have recently purchased a Slim PSP and "hacked" it within the hour (Thanks everyone). Everything works great (PSX, ISO, CSO, emulators, etc.) except when I connect to any (tried 10 different ones) access points I get disconnected in about 4 seconds. I reverted to OFW 3.90, 3.93, 3.95 and retried the connections and it works great. Went back to 3.90-3 and the same problem occurs. I have also tried 3.80-5. Does anyone know of a way around this or what is happening?

Thanks in advance, and thanks to everyone that has contributed to the advancement of CFW.

10 AP = 2 @ Home, 1 @ work, 6 @ Airports, 1 @ Hotel.

A quick search turned up this, I have NFI why it would change anything but its worth a shot:

'Same happened to me on both pfat and slim. Here's what I did, go into recovery and scroll through the regions(don't know if it helped but that's what I did) then goto registry hacks and enable both. Worked for me on both phat and slim.'

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_v...636044#3850740

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks, Bah. Didn't work. I saw somewhere about reformatting flash1 and resetting defaults to get it to work, but I'm not sure. Additionally, would copying wlan.prx from the OFW and putting it into the CFW in flash1 work or screw stuff up?

Thread Information