Thread: LAN connection

Unhappy LAN connection

Sorry if this is already posted somewhere

I recently go a wireless LAN set up in my house so i tried to set up my PSP i selected scan to try and find the connection, it did but when i tried it at first it said 'could not find IP' as it was set to automatic. I then found out i had to enter a WPA key for secutiry so i entered that and i thought it had worked. The screen came up with 'exhanging key information' stayed like that for a while then said ' a connection has occurred (80110482).
    I dont know what else to do now as the settings i have for my LAN are all entered in correctly as far as i know so any help with this subject is greatly appreciated

Cheers
    NUFC

Hi, I've set up my PSP with two base stations and it seemed to work without too much trouble, but when I went to setup a friends, it was a pig.

The difference seems to be that I was running Firmware v.2 and he was running v.1.52

Anyhow, see what firmware revision you are running and if you can let me know what sort of base station you are using? (I'm using Apple's Airport Express)

Plod

Thanks for the reply
    i have firmware v2.0 with the browser and the router/modem whatever im using is a NETGEAR. my bro's laptop connects up no probs but i cant get my PSP to work with it for some reason although i typed everything in properly, by the way my PSP is a Jap one and im in the UK this may be the problem though i hope not

Thread Information