Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP V2.0 to v1.5 Downgrade guide

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah it works Love it homebrew here i come

Quote Originally Posted by PSXP
    IT WORKED!!!
    Omg thanks guys, tell all aussie psps work with it!
    Hombrew here i come!
    PSXP what did you do when it went to the screen with the numbers on the left? It's doing that to me right now and i have no idea what to do. Should i just wait until it's done or try to turn it off? If you or anyone else that it did this to could reply back with what you did i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Alright i went ahead and pulled the battery and now everything is fine. I was just freaking out a little there since i didn't read anything about that.

DCEmu Newbie

So I'm downgraded and I have all the nessesary fixes. but I am having one very specific problem. the ROMs that I load are very slow. I am told that this is because the cpu is running at 222 mhz and I must turn it to 333 mhz. but I do not know how to do this. for your information, the emulator I'm running is
    uo_Snes9x the version which was released august 18th. can someone please help me with this?

So far the snes emulators aren't really up to full speed yet. The only way to get them to play decent is with frameskip on something around 2 or 3 with the cpu set at 333mhz, but to answer your question i believe you hit left on the analog nub on the psp and then it will take you to the emulators set up screen. Somewhere around the bottom of the screen you should see something about cpu speed and be able to turn it up to 333mhz. You may want to stick to Nes games with nesterJ or i read that the sega genesis games play pretty much perfect with the MegaDrive emulator.

---- If you ever got to read the original post please forget it -----

I have ran this downgrade twice but can the psp STILL BE BRICKED!? does that chance exist? I'm scared to ever do it again i took a big enough chance doing it twice. and i didnt use the "beta 1.00 version" of it. is the newer version better to use if i wanted to do it again? Feedback? i need one of my psp's to stay 1.5 forever thats why i have 2

thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Woo! it works! thanks alot for this excellent guide.

DCEmu Newbie

when i got vshell photo menu is has a file with like a falsh of lightning down it saying currupt help!!!!

i need to know this. where do u put the h.bin and index.dat for the version changer. my psp drive has only folders like this mp_root and PSP. i tried putting the index and bin in the mp_root but it doesnt work. please help!!! also after your done with that you go to the PHOTO on your psp right. HELP!!!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information