Thread: Okay, here is what it is.,.

Cool Okay, here is what it is.,.

We all keep coming back from time to time checking in on the old girl and we wonder what happened,
    We happened, We all went our different ways and followed our own interests and never forgot this place.

I studied psychology for a while and got bored with it and then found my true love, Physics.
    Yeah.. Who saw that coming.. I sure didn't. But physics is awesome, But i'm not here to speak about gravity and time. I'm here to speak about something we all love, and to bring her back won't be that difficult if everyone does their part.

Do you love this place? Be more active, post more. Do you want Dcemu to return to it's full Glory. Then make this place a regular habit. Like it once was. I've read wraggster's post on the main page. and I have seen you guys popping in and out, We already have the user base we need to get this ship out to sea again..

Look, We all want to see this place restored, It looks like wraggster want's that to,, Now is the time to act, Now is the time for everyone to get in sync and work for this. We can make this place great again.

But if you don't do your part that just means i'll have to try several times harder..

Let's get this party started, Lets show all our other communities that we visit that the Dcemu they have heard us mention from time to time is where we came from, and it's still better then any other community out there.

We can do this. And besides What have you got to lose but a few extra minuets a day?

Come on.. Lets get this going on guys..

Come on guys, We oldbies are the very backbone of Dcemu. I'm going to keep coming in here and reporting, Until we all sync up. We all just need to stop. Collaborate and listen.

Give me a moment, I love this song..

Blog Entries

I wish I had the time, besides juggling work, sleeping and finding time to play my N"N"3DSXL (which is currently my homebrew scene).

Although, my contribution (if anything) would be a few randomly posted setup guides I could type offline and paste when I'm available because there's bound to be someone with a 3DS coming along this way for their homebrew needs.

I'm in

Blog Entries

I bought a 16GB PSPgo the other week... Just thought I'd randomly post, to keep up my appearances.

Who would have known? The PSP still plays better than the DS/3DS, whilst I haven't ventured into the PSvita.

I think more than being a console hoarder, I've become a handheld hoarder because I haven't touched my PS4 since March (mainly due to working) and I've since obtained each DS/3DS model (except the ugly original 2004 DS) from 2006 onwards.

I wanted a PSVita for Unchartede Golden Abyss, never got around too it though..

Blog Entries

I may purchase a PS Vita at some point, though the console just isn't calling out to me like the 3DS/PSP range does. But there is a Final Fantasy game in October for both PSV and PS4, which I have mixed thoughts on whether or not I actually want it. Look at that shrinking crap they do, it looks like something you'd see on a Nintendo console. Which in it's own rights is amusing, because it actually looks good in a kind of Kingdom Hearts without Disney way, but the squashed down characters like what you'd expect on the WiiU with some Amiibo like characters (moreso Funko Pops).

Deal

Deal
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

Thread Information