Thread: Play Sony PSP Games on TV: Adapter Kit with Dual Shock 2 Support for Sony's PSP

Blog Entries

Default Play Sony PSP Games on TV: Adapter Kit with Dual Shock 2 Support for Sony's PSP

Another big HK Store is stocking the PSPTV, heres what Lik Sang have to say:

When the GBA was still the non-plus-ultra of handheld gaming, a small Japanese company called Gametech got overexcited, and developed a GBA2TV Adapter called TV de Advance. The adapter was not just a plug-and-play type device, it had to be installed inside the GBA, by adding a second flat ribbon cable to the original GBA LCD display. Furthermore, the case of the GBA had to be replaced with a new one, that now had the new TV out ports on it.

Another accessories developer is now following their path, and announced a TV Adapter that connects the PSP to your beloved TV. The TV Adapter Kit for PSP (PSP2TV) lets you hook up your PSP to your home television (NTSC and PAL) via Composite or S-Video and Stereo connectors. It also lets you connect and use a PS2 controller on your PSP. By supporting a 16:9 and a 4:3 screen mode, it promises to keep the PSP's screen proportions as realistic as possible.

More info at Lik Sang

i think what we all need is a lower price than what xtender is selling for, and by the way, whatever happened to that memory stick adapter thing?

DCEmu Newbie PPP(PROWD PSP OWNER)'s Avatar

I wouoldent risk accidentally snapping a cable or something like that and voiding your warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCEmu Newbie PPP(PROWD PSP OWNER)'s Avatar

Your Warranty Voidd Anyway I Frgt To Menton

Double Posting, Many Exlamation Points, Bad Spelling/Grammar......*sniffs* I smell a n00b.

Anyway I think it'd be great to do except for the undeniable fact that after buying my PSP I don't have $119 to blow on a PSP->TV connector, and I'm certainly not blowing all my upcoming birthday cash on it. I hope they drop the price to somewhere between $30-$50

Thread Information