Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snes9xTYLsmcm 23/05/08 Release

Dragon Quest VI - Maboroshi no Daichi (J) [T-Eng.90b2_NoPrgress] donīt work
    Show this message: Error while loading rom
    Last edited by Allan_Cesar; May 25th, 2008 at 08:41.

starfox isnt playable in this release :P but still im very happy about this, there are at least 10 heavy emulated games now that are playable that wasnt before!

this is the best snes emu for the psp right now =)

i mean you can actually play yoshis island with 2 frameskip, it doent look that great but perhaps we can play it with 1 framskip sometime, then it would be fantastic!

ahh, 1 game i never had the chance to play properly on the psp is Axelay which is now fully playable with FS 1. its a beatiful game

DCEmu Newbie

Lufia II works better. Not perfect but the audio's _almost_ there. It's good enough for me! Finally I'll be able to play it! Yay! Kudos to the programmers!
    Last edited by Eldhav; May 25th, 2008 at 18:56.

Quote Originally Posted by caffeinekid View Post
    This and the last release have made my day. When I first got my PSP at Christmas, just five months ago I was pretty shocked at the half completed state of the SNES emulator compared to the work done on Genesis and even GBA and others.

It looks like things are changing though and it is coming along in leaps and bounds now - it's good to see it catching up, because the SNES was and is a heck of a good system and having a Super Nintendo with games that will fit in my pocket really is a dream come true.

Keep up the excellent work!
    Completly agree with you, it's exciting to see that some people are working on the SNES emu once again.

~Unquestionable

DCEmu Newbie

compared to the last release the only game i played that was sluggish was killer instict without frameskip and now its playing fast er without loss of frames but when falling from buildings some of the layers go through a refresh every 2-3 seconds where their are certain layers that go invisible (left to right) which is probably why the games are playing faster though i have not checked the settings to see if the layer problem can be fixed and honestly it doesnt bother me as much as it being sluggish and hard to play.

DCEmu Rookie

found a bug in final fantasy 2, in the opening sequence right after you steal the first crystal. When cecil exits the crystal room the game freezes.

still, this is a great release.

DCEmu Newbie

i downloaded this, copied and pasted in my PSP/GAME folder, when finding games or roms like "knights of the round" or "desert strike," i pasted inside the snes9xtylsmcm folder, disconnected my psp and here's word for word wat it says when i tried to enter it:
    "This game cannot be started. The data is corrupted."

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone knows how to use danthemans speedhacks dat file on this emu? i tried to copy it to the root folder in this snes emu but nothing is happening..

Quote Originally Posted by kharaboudjan View Post
    anyone knows how to use danthemans speedhacks dat file on this emu? i tried to copy it to the root folder in this snes emu but nothing is happening..
    Put snesadvance.dat in DATA folder:
    PSP/GAME/s9xTYLslimmecm/DATA/snesadvance.dat

also Killer instinct is really improved for speed but sometimes the background got some issue
    also Wild Guns sometimes work perfect and other is really slow..wonder why!!
    Last edited by hack.fool; May 26th, 2008 at 12:04.

DCEmu Newbie

I've a problem with Megaman x2, in the battle with wheel gator and in the beggining of the moth stage the image freezes but the music doesn't. With older version i didn't have this problem, but i suspect it is the CF, because i tried yesterday with older versions and the problem persisted.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information