Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial Daedalus R14 Beta Released - Nintendo 64 Emulator for PSP

-_- you people just whinge too much..

He got that build from me -_-

My version works fine on Slim.. Don't even know why im arguing with you, try it on a slim it works MUCH better.

Here's proof morgan got it from me. CaptainMorgan4, show us the source!

Wally
    Last edited by Wally; May 28th, 2008 at 05:14.

"No Louis it's not me, your mistaken."

Wally we had this conversation the last time I put out the article regarding the testing of this build. I don't know who your mistaking me as but I never got a build from you, how could I have gotten it when the only time I've talked to you personally was when I first got MSN like what 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    "No Louis it's not me, your mistaken."

Wally we had this conversation the last time I put out the article regarding the testing of this build. I don't know who your mistaking me as but I never got a build from you, how could I have gotten it when the only time I've talked to you personally was when I first got MSN like what 2 months ago.
    *smirks* then show us the source

Are you really trying to argue about some bull$#@! makefile changes and then a recompile. And for the last time I never got a build from you, I don't know who your mistaking me as. I just got MSN and I'm never on DCEMU until these last 2 days, try to think who you gave that build to because I assure you it wasn't me. I would love to tell you who did get me the original early R14 build but I can't say his name and it's not my place to break that barrier. You can think what you want to think, really I don't care I'm not some computer nerd.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Curious

These builds are merely R13 (with a handful of additions by yourselves) am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Curious

These builds are merely R13 (with a handful of additions by yourselves) am I right?
    Mine is R14 built from SVN with a few tweaks as mentioned beforehand.

DCEmu Coder

According to svn log ME support is completely disabled, and yet everyone talks about this beta having "a bit of ME support".

I just want to applaud Wally for his great efforts - Thank you for keeping this project alive and for your coding efforts - I just wanted to let you know that CaptainMorgan made a very nice statement about you - here is what he posted ---- CaiptainMorgan4 said "I only made very minor adjustments to this emulator to get it a little more stable and to disable that debug menu. Then I just added my custom eboot attatchments (DKR background, N64 Daedalus icon, and a DKR .AT3), then I just kept my custom settings configuration so whoever downloaded it would be ready to play, not to mention the preview png's for some games (the ones I use). The work I did was very minor but it went a long way, Wally is more knowledgable about coding and computer work, I'm more smoke a fat blunt and do some busy work to make the emulator a little better than just compile it and be done with it. I could in no way continue this project for StrmnNrmn, although I do believe he will be back for regular updates one day, I don't have the dedication and time for that type of thing, and plus I'm not that coding savy to be able to handle it. I can do some work but nothing on the level of StrmnNrmn, plus it all seems to cause trouble anyway because I release one build and already Wally is jealous and trying to put me down because you guys are liking my build more than his. Just goes to show you how emotions from other people can get in the way and hurt the project as a whole, he should stay on track and just work on this project, it's better than paying attention to someone with little experience that is just trying to better Daedalus."

So everyone please give good props to Wally he is making great improvements and should be respected.His work on the sound engine has made significant improvements on the quality of sound. Much smoother I noticed! Thanks again Wally!!!
    Last edited by camcorderdoctor; May 28th, 2008 at 21:25.

Quote Originally Posted by notaz View Post
    According to svn log ME support is completely disabled, and yet everyone talks about this beta having "a bit of ME support".
    Good point indeed,

I only said it because it initialises the MediaEngine.prx :P

So being a bit, I dont mean much. perhaps .0001%

download the CPM4 version that one is way better, this version is crap

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information