Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial Daedalus R14 Beta Released - Nintendo 64 Emulator for PSP

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by djbrotherson View Post
    The day I can play goldeneye or Smash Bros with sound with perfect FPS and no crashes or screw ups adhoc styles is the day I download and play N64 on my psp
    With you on that, its not that day unfortunatly

I don't think it'll ever come but I can see it being a reality. Imagine playing Bond or Perfect Dark multiplayer on a PSP just as perfect as Project 64... that would be awesome

it wont happen on the psp.. wait for next nintendo handheld

How is everyone bypassing the debug screens because after I hit square twice it just freezes the emulator, help anyone?

DCEmu Coder

Hello?? This is free software under the GPL. No one but the original copyright holder (StrmnNrmn) can impose any restrictions on distribution. Of course they can ASK to link back to wherever but cannot REQUIRE and no one has to obey that anyway.

Oh, and technically, this is just a compile of the current SVN source. Anyone with a PSP development environment could have done that when they wanted, so it's not the next really cool exclusive thing.

So just stop being a nuisance

Blog Entries

ahem

i found this news on french site GXmod, i have never visited homebrew heaven and exophase maybe twice in 6 months. But anyway dont spam other sites in this thread, i have already read about some actions that some members are going to take against dcemu and i strongly advise you dont. Any more nuisance will lead to infractions.

I'm sorry to say this but it is BAD!
    It's almost with no game compatible not even with mario 64 on my psp slim.
    one thing was good. The menu looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    ahem

i found this news on french site GXmod, i have never visited homebrew heaven and exophase maybe twice in 6 months. But anyway dont spam other sites in this thread, i have already read about some actions that some members are going to take against dcemu and i strongly advise you dont. Any more nuisance will lead to infractions.
    Have fun with that

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rash View Post
    The least you could do is amend the link as this is an exclusive instead of being an asshole by trying to explain your loopholes.

The developer of this software requested that it be exclusive, so make it so.
    OMG, This is the greatest reply ever
    it deserves a ROFLCOPTER!

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionT View Post
    You may be right, but Wally is the one that brought this around... Least people can do is give credit to the original source

And yes, I do know he's made some changes of his own, as I was in the conversation he had with the admin of Homebrewheaven. Not sure what changes he made, but he did indeed work on it.
    As I said, it's OK to ask, but as cold as people are saying it's WRONG not to, I'm saying it's WRONG to rquire anything in the first place because of the license terms. Anyone can distribute the program as long as there's source code available.

BTW, did Wally release his source code modifications as well?

The least you could do is amend the link as this is an exclusive instead of being an asshole by trying to explain your loopholes.

The developer of this software requested that it be exclusive, so make it so.
    He isn't the f*cking "developer" (read: copright holder aka the owner of the original work). StrmnNrmn is. Anyone that makes a derivative work is subject to the terms of the GPL. Go read the damn license.
    Last edited by Tinnus; May 26th, 2008 at 20:50.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information