Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial Daedalus R14 Beta Released - Nintendo 64 Emulator for PSP

Exactly, keep it that way.

*goes to look at "gxmod"*

EDIT: I'm wondering if Strmnrmn is going to post in this thread. That would clear things up alot.

I would love to have Re-Volt to run.
    then why dont u play the psx version??? though its kinda big

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by ExcruciationX View Post
    Exactly, keep it that way.

*goes to look at "gxmod"*

EDIT: I'm wondering if Strmnrmn is going to post in this thread. That would clear things up alot.
    I don't think that's going to happen, but what do you really expect him to say? He's not connected with this release, aside from that he did all the work for it. StrmNrmn was in progress coding this (which is probably why everyone's reporting that it's totally broken, because he didn't finish) and put the updated code on his SVN, probably for his own purposes only. What I mean is that I doubt he ever intended for random people to take it and build it, much less release it. For those people to then try to demand sole distribution rights to something they really had no business releasing in the first place and have no entitlement to is just insane.

The worst part is that as usual people think that I'm somehow connected with this because the site that stole my name is. :/
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

Listen, I really don't see, Tinnus, why you're getting mad at Wally. I was there with him, in the chat. He did modify the source code, to be a bit more stable, that I'm for sure of. Wally deserves some credit, along with strmnnrmn. The release of this was Wally's choice, seeing as strmnnrmn hasn't been around for a while, and if strmnnrmn comes up and wants it down, so be it. For the time being, allow him to get a bit of credit for this.

-Al
    Come Visit Homebrew Heaven, Where you'll find the latest gaming news and downloads!

View My Coding Blog

The Return of The Lounge!
    Mario Gold Rush
    Current C++ Project: To be Announced soon on Homebrew Heaven

Currently Coding in: C++ for the PSP

Blog Entries

i think its dangerous to release unstable versions of any emulators or software, the last thing any developer wants is for end users to have bricked consoles

and i did notice at QJ where it looks like exophase is part of this project. commas in the wrong places me thinks

DCEmu Rookie

I don't understand why more programmers won't work on emulating the n64 progress is painfully slow and there is always a lot of excitement when a new version is released

Blog Entries

its not an easy console to emulate. and not enough is known about the PSP to really push it to the limits

DCEmu Old Pro

Rather than just arguing about it, why not talk to Wally himself on his reasons? That'd be the sensible course of action. As far as I know, he DID actually alter the code.

Cloudy

Please guys. Lets not start this crap up again. This is starting to scream like the gpsp crap all over again. Someone says something. It adds fuel to fire. Peoples words come out wrong. People are accused of stuff on other sites which leak its way back hear and more crap starts. Lets get facts straight and accusations of anything to a minimum. Talk about the freakin release. Is it good or bad? Lets not let other crap get in the way.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase View Post
    The worst part is that as usual people think that I'm somehow connected with this because the site that stole my name is. :/
    QJ will alter the article, and you'll be pleased to know that it's perfectly obvious to at least me that Exophase means the site, and not you.

Cloudy
    Last edited by Cloudhunter; May 26th, 2008 at 22:58.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information