Thread: Dr. Mario Online RX Hits North American WiiWare

Blog Entries

Rev Dr. Mario Online RX Hits North American WiiWare

It's Monday morning, and while the rest of the U.S. has the day off today, Nintendo is hard at work delivering two new games a piece to both the Virtual Console and WiiWare, including the stateside debut of Dr. Mario Online RX (1000 points), which allows you to take your pill-popping puzzle game online to battle players around the world. Joining the good Dr. is Aksys Games' Family Table Tennis (500 points), a cell-shaded dose of ping pong goodness.

On the old side of new stuff, this week sees the release of that classic NEOGEO shooter Metal Slug (900 points), along with the NES version of City Connection (500 points), which has you touring famous cities as a platforming far challenged by police, spikes, and of course, cats.

There you have it. Four new games for the Nintendo Wii all at once, all for you. Now I head back to bed. If you need me I'll be snoring so loud I wake myself up every five minutes.

http://kotaku.com/5010965/dr-mario-o...erican-wiiware

My mom could own anyone in my family in the original for the NES. I want to download this title, WFC mode looks cool.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

It is. I bought it this morning when the shop channel updated and boy does it deliver.

The four-player team mode is kickass too.

Thread Information