Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial Daedalus R14 Beta Released CPM Version - Nintendo 64 Emulator for PSP

The link to my site is in my sig, just click the userbar.

DCEmu Rookie

i found it lol i didnt know it was on stormin normans site lol

is there any inprovemnts on diddy kong racing? that game should of won the pole some time ago not zelda oot! diddy kong racing would be great for a handheld! would love to playthat if i still had my DS....
    Last edited by ian h; May 27th, 2008 at 22:45.

Me and you both man, it did get one of the 3 slots on the pole but after StrmnNrmn's vacation he hasn't had time to focus on Wally's poll or mine, but it's understandable.

DCEmu Rookie

super mario 64 starts to load but fails after 3 errors. I ignore all errors forever It doesn't actually start. the last error is somthing about not being able to access the Eerpom

super mario kart 64 fails to load with 3 errors as well. then it freezes

star wars shadows of the empire doesn't boot either.

road rash boots but is buggy in gameplay (this is the only game i actually got to run)

In conclusion I couldn't get most anything to run. Valient effort though.

Can anyone else test these games to confirm my findings?

DCEmu Rookie

i can imagine how hard coding must be for people who do it, i was looking at coding hello world for windows32 the other week in c++ i think and i was baffled! i aint that thick either lol i can imagine it must take some time getting used to!

juiceface, i have just been playing mario 64 on this emulator didnt have no problems loading it and i didnt change any settings! i had the problem your reporting on wallys build! nothing loaded at all with the couldnt find eeprom message!
    Last edited by ian h; May 28th, 2008 at 00:40.

DCEmu Rookie

DOH i realize what i did, i downloaded the wrong version listed on his homepage, the first link (probably wallys build) instead of the 2nd.

my dumb mistake!

now only star wars shadows of the empire doesn't run. makes a weird clicking noise.

thanks author for your work.

does this game let you play goldeneye? i know the last build let you boot it....baby steps......!

Wow finally something good for the psp in a longtime.

nice little improvement from r13. i trust captain so went ahead and got this sucker. Pretty nice. I love how he added the little touch of adding the major game png files so you can see pic and don't have to make your own. I see about a good 1-2 fps improvement in mario kart and smash bros.

Thanks guys, yeah the PNG's that are in are just the roms that I use so yeah glad you guys had some fun with that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information