Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Snes9xTYLsmcm Test 5 27/05/08 Release - Snes Emulator for PSP

Quote Originally Posted by downloaddownload View Post
    This emulator, as good as it is, still doesnt hold the action replay values. However I have a solution tested and perfectly working. Get CWCHEAT on there and use this code to add to the action replay codes 1BC8C0. Use windows calculator and you will have the CWCHEAT version of the code. Trust me it works. Remember now add 1BC8C0 to any action replay code for the CWCHEAT version. Have fun!

PS. code works only for this very emulator I think
    But doesn't the use of CWCheat cause SNES9X to slow down? I've heard this was the cause of many users' problems regarding slow games.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManMS View Post
    But doesn't the use of CWCheat cause SNES9X to slow down? I've heard this was the cause of many users' problems regarding slow games.
    I never seen a change using cwcheat. Out of every emulator and psp game Ive used I never had a slow down. The only thing I had problems with is going to the cwcheat menu while something is loading.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    Can anyone make a 1.5 eboot of this emulator?
    The reason why everyone is ignoring you because everyone should know by now that Kxploit converts eboots to 1.5 geez mon

Yeah thanks I totally forgot about that program, haven't had to convert an eboot in years in feels like.

DCEmu Newbie

For those that are struggling to exit to the emulators menu press HOME

Is anyone having savestate issues with this release?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobablob View Post
    No. It's quite literally "full speed" on my PSP. With VSYNC enabled too. As for the file, I have not made any changes to the Super Metroid entry.

Wow, I agree. This is the best version of SNES9X on PSP. The speadhacks help. I am playing SUP METROID with VSYNC, widescreen, 333Mhz on my PSP PHAT? Do you have a slim? Does the extra 32 MB make any difference on this EM?

Hi all. Forgive me for not understanding, but I can't get this to run. I did convert the eboot to 1.5 and installed as normal, but when I go to run, it does nothing.

I had been using 4.2 ME which ran fine, no issues. I'm really jealous that you all are enjoying your games at full speed! Please help?

Don't be so jealous. Only about 40% of games run at full speed. The other 60%, you have to turn off VSYNC and frameskip.

Sorry to bump an old thread...But I'm curious to know if this is the fastest SNES emu available ATM.

Thanks and Happy New Year 2009!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information