GDEMU the SD card based replacement for the optical drive in Dreamcast console has had a new news update for the project:

Once again I found out that someone has bought out all the plastic pegs that I use for GDEMU. Like, a few thousans of them that were just sitting there, undisturbed for months, so I figured no need to rush with purchases, right? Well, apparently not so. Obviosuly I orderd more but my supplier replied they don’t expect them any sooner than week 14 of 2017. And that is the problem, I have some left but the bag is almost empty.
There’s still a chance I will get the pegs earlier – I’m not going to bet on this though so I’ll make more Phoebes now along with GDEMUs. I really dislike doing two things at once because it’s slower but I don’t have much choice now. I’ll try to build a small buffer first and sometime in the middle of February I’ll open orders again. GDEMU run will be pretty short due to that peg shortage issue. There is a potential workaround for this, namely cutting longer pegs that are available to required length but I don’t have tools to do it quickly and nicely. So it’s a backup solution but not one I’m looking foward to.

More information Here --> https://gdemu.wordpress.com/2017/01/23/thunderstruck/