The PSVita is becoming more famous for its hacking and emulation scene than it ever did for the games released on it and heres another great hack:

The Vita hacking scene started boiling earlier today as the news spread that developer xyz, a member of team molecule, has released what is named the first public F00D hack for the PS Vita.

What is F00D?

F00D is considered to be the "level 0" of the PS Vita security chain. Security checks on FOOD happen before other systems are even accessed. It is believed that exploiting F00D could lead to a permanent hack, that possibly couldn’t be patched without a hardware upgrade of the PS Vita.

YifanLu, one of the hackers behind the HENkaku Vita hack, has stated recently that he would focus his reverse engineering efforts on F00D moving forward. This was followed by lots of progress from various hackers in January, including a deeper understanding of the F00D protocol.

What was just released by team Molecule?

I’m seeing lots of speculation on the
source code that was released by xyz a few hours ago. As I’m still waiting for a comment by xyz himself, I’ll have to speculate a bit on my own, and will be sure to update this article once the members of Team molecule publicly bash my complete ignorance

Source