Wine v2.1 is released. Wine is a project to allow a PC running a Unix-like operating system and the X Window System to run x86 programs for Microsoft Windows.
Wine v2.1 Changes:
* Many fixes that were deferred during code freeze.
* More Shader Model 5 instructions.
* A number of improvements to MIME message handling.
* Line breaking improvements in DirectWrite.
* HID bus service now running by default.
* Direct2D rendering improvements.
* Various bug fixes.
* Source release tarballs now use xz compression.
Download Here --> http://www.winehq.org/
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)