RockNES the Nes Emulator for Windows has been updated with a new release, heres whats new in this release:
RockNES v5.40 Changelog:
– Custom fullscreen mode should be working again.
– Fixed input devices GUI dialog.
– Fixed a few problems with the wallpaper.
– Switching to fullscreen mode should look at custom fullscreen settings, instead of using the current desktop resolution! Problem fixed!
– Switching to fullscreen mode should reset the upscaler to the original (256×240) if its height is greater than the screen height. Problem fixed!
– Added a blitter checking on GUI init routine to avoid blitting problems.
– Fixed blitting position on video resolution change.
– Fixed a few annoyances in the upscaler stuff.
– Added colors to a few GUI alert boxes, plus minor cosmetic changes.
– Documentation updated with new information.
– Emulation timing slightly modified.
– Wallpapers are now supported in Windows BMP format!
– Moved « save state » and « restore state » from CPU menu to the Game menu.
– Added proper bitmap clipping to avoid crashing.
– The mini GUI bar is now active when the screen size (windowed or fullscreen) is less than 480p.
– Added an option to manually activate the mini GUI bar.
– Removed zlib1.dll dependency.
– NSF visualizer has centered circles again.
– The disassembler now saves .ASM files to the dumps folder, if set.
– The config file now brings the current date and time of saving.
– Changed minimum custom fullscreen setting to 240p.
– Fixed config settings, now it matches the restored settings & startup.
– Fixed program window title on NSF->NES switch.
– Fixed color style list in the config file.
– Fixed GUI dialog colors when another palette (VS) is selected.
– Fixed a bug setting 4.5x aspect ratio (length must be a multiple of 4).
– Fixed a bug saving the current palette to the disc, filename changed to « rocknes_palette.pal ».
– Fixed a bug setting VS palettes + restore palette, no more black palette.
– Fixed screenshots.
– Fixed turbo speed setting.
– Fixed an « off-by-1 » problem in mapper 5 (MMC5) IRQ.
– Improved Black&White and Black&White+ color styles.
– More typos and text corrections, other minor fixes.
– Big thanks to Eugene.S for the HUGE beta testing!
– Documentation updated.
Download Here --> http://rocknes.web.fc2.com/
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)