Akura is the codename of the VGA to HDMI adapter for the Dreamcast and it looks awesome, the akura doesn't need an external power supply or any additional cables in order for the user to connect a Dreamcast to a HDMI-equipped display.
Simply plug the Akura into a Dreamcast, and then plug a HDMI cable into the Akura.
Heres the features
- 480p video output via HDMI
- RGB/VGA switch to select the 15khz RGB mode or the 31khz VGA mode
- HDMI connector for plugging to your TV/monitor
- Headphone audio output jack for plugging to a Hi-Fi or TV
- Scanliner ON/OFF switch to turn it on or off
- Scanliner Even/Odd switch for selecting even or odd scan lines
- Scanliner Width switch for selecting thin or thick scan lines
- Luminosity adjustment as a bonus feature
- High quality custom made Dreamcast audio/video cable
Check it our Here --> http://www.beharbros.com/akura
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)