Another PSVita Hacking News article and because im still getting used to things heres the news from eurasia:

The Black Fin is a peer-to-peer game cart sharing device for PS Vita that was released in September 2016. Now the lead developer behind the Cobra Black Fin has partially leaked info from the project and shared his experience developing it with wololo.net. Quote: 'The hacker states he has 76GB of reverse engineering data related to the PS Vita (the bulk of it being dumps, logs, but also, he says, some juicy stuff), the result of 4 years of work on the cobra blackfin project.' Apparently the developer never got paid by the Cobra producer. Quote: 'Unfortunately, I was stupid and too trusting, and the contract was for payment on delivery of the product and the guy running the Cobra business sc*** me of over 4 years of work by not paying after I delivered the product.' What I remember about the Black Fin was that Sony changed something in firmware 3.60 which pretty much killed the product just before launch as it only supported firmware 3.57 and below. Another drawback was that you had to rely on P2P servers for non owned games, this infrastructure depends on having many active users sharing games which turned the product into a Catch-22 situation due to the firmware limitation and relatively high price. The final nail in the coffin for Black Fin was HENkaku which is a free homebrew exploit enabling softmod released by team molecule not long after product launch.

http://www.eurasia.nu/modules.php?na...=7655&forum=91