The guys over at NEsworld have updated their Nes Homebrew section, heres whats new:

Yes I am back with yet another update, but that took me a little while to "get out the door". As the update was chugging along, it went past 800 entries in total and even then some... in fact the update is a massive 68 new entries and 4 updates to existing ones.
Most interesting is the release of the Legends of Owlia, Nomolos Storming the CATsle, full games now available free of charge thanks to Gradual Games who by the way is working on their third NES game.
December also brought Teletime, again free of charge. A Music ROM that previously only was available on cartridge.... and to add to that the Mojon Twins also made the full Super UWOL game available for free.
But why not head on over to the homebrew section and check out the new additions, which by the way now are listed in a seperate table for easier browsing. Oh and again, if you know of an NES homebrew that isn't listed here then please do let me know so it can be added, and thanks for visiting and thanks to all the people making NES homebrew! :-)

Visit the NES homebrew section here.

http://www.nesworld.com/